RobinhoodRider

ETRAN, an EV motorcycle (EV Bike) sees 2021 sales at 2,000

Etran (Thailand) Co, a Bangkok-based electric motorcycle developer, expects to see its sales reach 2,000 units this year, up from 1,000, due to the growing food delivery business during the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak

The startup plans to sell motorcycles through hire-purchase contracts with a daily rent of 120-150 baht in order to test the market.

The company has teamed up with Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) to offer motorcycles to riders working for SCB’s Robinhood, an online food delivery platform, in addition to selling motorcycles through its own channel.

“Up to 70% of motorcycle bookings came from our collaboration with SCB while the remaining 30% of bookings were made through our own channel,” said Soranun Choochut, chief executive of Etran.

The company expects to deliver the motorcycles (EV Bike) named Etran Myra to customers this month.

Etran believes the cooperation with SCB will enable it to expand the business.

“We see an opportunity brought by the pandemic as it has lead to the rapid growth of food deliveries while the government has also launched a policy to promote electric vehicles [EVs] in Thailand,” said Mr. Soranun.

The National EV Policy Committee announced in March a goal to have 50% of vehicles made locally be EVs by 2030, part of an ambitious government plan to make Thailand a regional EV production hub.

Archawat Charoensilp, executive chairman of Etran, said the company will continue to expand its market in the logistics and transport sectors because of their potential to grow during the boom of e-commerce.

“The company will focus on business to business trade by looking for businesses which want to promote clean energy and look for ways to reduce transportation costs,” said Mr. Archawat.

Source : Bangkok Post

ร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งในการขับเคลื่อนโลกที่ดีกว่าด้วยรถมอเตอร์ไซค์ไฟฟ้าพลังงานสะอาดเพื่อความยั่งยืนกับพวกเรา ETRAN

For more information
Facebook Page ETRAN : ETRAN
Facebook Group ETRAN : ETRAN TRIBE – ชาวอีทราน
Instagram Etran Thailand : etran_thailand
LINE Official Etran Thailand : @etran
YouTube Etran Thailand : Etran Thailand

ข่าวสารที่เกี่ยวข้อง

ETRAN MYRA รองรับระบบ FLEET ตอบโจทย์ธุรกิจขนส่ง เพื่อการขับขี่อย่างมีประสิทธิภาพ

เมื่อ “ข้อมูลการขับขี่” คือสิ่งที่สำคัญที่ช่วยในการเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพในการขับขี่ ETRAN จึงออกแบบรถมอเตอร์ไซค์ไฟฟ้า MYRA รุ่นเช่า ให้สามารถรองรับการติดตั้ง Sensor อุปกรณ์เสริมสำหรับการส่งข้อมูลการขับขี่ ซึ่งสามารถตรวจจับการใช้งานของผู้ขับขี่ได้ อาทิเช่น ความเร็ว ระยะทางการวิ่ง ให้สอดรับกับแนวคิด “Design for Delivery” โดยส่งข้อมูลกลับมายังศูนย์ข้อมูลส่วนกลางของ ETRAN เพื่อศึกษาพฤติกรรมการขับขี่ของพี่ๆ ไรเดอร์ และนำข้อมูลมาบริหารแผนธุรกิจเพื่อกลุ่มธุรกิจขนส่งโดยเฉพาะ

อ่านต่อ

ขับมอเตอร์ไซค์ไฟฟ้า ETRAN MYRA บิดขึ้นทางชันสุดชิลล์ สนุกทุกเส้นทาง

หน้าฝนแบบนี้ต้องจัดทริปเที่ยวกันสักหน่อย มาปลุกสายทัวร์ริ่งในตัวคุณ ด้วยมอเตอร์ไศค์ไฟฟ้า ETRAN MYRA กันเถอะ แต่หลายคนคงอาจจะสงสัย มอเตอร์ไซค์ไฟฟ้าจะลุยได้หรอ ทางชัน โค้งแทบนับไม่ถ้วนจะสู้ไหวหรอ วันนี้อีทรานจะมาตอบให้ข้อสงสัย ให้คุณมั่นใจไปอีกขั้น และเปลี่ยนมุมมองใหม่ว่า มอเตอร์ไซค์ไฟฟ้าก็ลุยได้ ถ้าพร้อมแล้วไปดูกันเลย

อ่านต่อ
หลังจาก ETRAN ผ่านการระดมทุนในรอบ Series A มากกว่า 10 เดือน ได้นำเงินมาพัฒนาไลน์การผลิตเพื่อผลิตรถออกสู่ตลาดตามเป้าหมาย 5,000 คันภายในปี 2022 อีกส่วนหนึ่งนำมาใช้สร้างสถานีเปลี่ยนแบตเตอรี่ (Swap Station) สร้างทีมที่จะมารองรับ Operation ที่จะเกิดขึ้น พร้อมเดินหน้าขยายธุรกิจ B2B ไปในตลาดที่ยังไม่มีใครทำ และยังคงศึกษาเพื่อจะเปลี่ยนชิ้นส่วนต่างๆ ให้เป็นวัสดุรักษ์โลก เพื่อสร้างความยั่งยืนให้กับอุตสาหกรรมยานยนต์ไฟฟ้า
ยานยนต์ไฟฟ้า เป็นส่วนผสมของ 3 อุตสาหกรรมที่มูลค่าสูงที่สุดในโลกคือ พลังงาน ยานยนต์ และเทคโนโลยี ซึ่งทั้งพลังงานและยานยนต์เป็นอุตสาหกรรมขนาดใหญ่ หากแต่มีความสามารถในการปรับตัวค่อนข้างช้า จากการที่ต้องใช้การลงทุนมหาศาลในการพัฒนาผลิตภัณฑ์ การบริการ และโครงสร้างพื้นฐานที่ต้องลงทุนเพื่อให้รองรับการเกิดขึ้นของยานยนต์ไฟฟ้า เช่น สถานีชาร์จไฟฟ้า รวมถึงการสร้างบุคลากรทั้งด้านการผลิตและการให้บริการหลังการขาย

ETRAN in เชียงใหม่

MYRA

คันนี้ไว้ใจได้

ETRAN in เชียงใหม่

MYRA

คันนี้ไว้ใจได้